You can type here any text you want

Accumulator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tech69

First of all, I would like to greet everybody A Very Prosperous Happy New Year.

I am still having problem with the light going on when I step on the brake pedal even after changing the pressure switch. According to my mechanic, I would need to change the accumulator.

Anyone there has one for sale for a reasonable price?

Thank you.

Manny

Happy New Year to you.

I think I have about 3 used ones that you can try and if it works you can have it. I just gotta go looking in the garage for them.

John,

Please give me a call at 239-9592 or 382-1421 after 3 PM. I will be home by then.
Thank you very much.

Manny

If the PM is still working on the '85 (You'll have to ask Rob :D), then you can have the whole unit.

It's still in the car so YOU have to come and pull it. :D

If not, then I have the PM unit that I pulled off the GN in '96, when it failed (I switched to vaccum at that point). I'm not sure if the accumulator is still good, but it was only two weeks old at the time (I still have the receipt from Kirban). You can have that too if you want it. Let me know.

I will NEVER drive a car with a PowerMaster EVER again!

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I am interested of whatever you are offering. Are you available tomorrow? I tried to call you but did not get any response.

Manny

Manny, I checked around the garage and I have 1 PM without the accumulator and switch. The other is from Geoffs 87 parts car. I spoke with him about it and we don't think it was working when it was pulled. I'll look around again and I'll let you know.

Back