You can type here any text you want

Adjustable struts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Anyone using adj. struts? I am looking at the Koni adj's and was wondering if there is a cheap place to buy them?

I really just want to go all out drag, but I dont want to wreck!

Thanks
Bo

Originally posted by Razor
Whats wrong with the OEM struts ;)

HE SAID ADJUSTABLE !!!! :D I have Koni's ... problem is is that the car is still NOT running .. Have them on a few F body's .. Work fine :p :eek:

RD

I have the KYB AGX shocks but have not run them yet. However, I know Rich "big dog" got a set almost immediately. His comment was to the effect that in discussion with Steve Kelly, they are the kind of shock that would have been preferred for the TTA and would have been have used had they been available or if cost parameters enabled it.

Others have commented that they are the best shock they ever had on their car.

FWIW....

I say buy 'em!

Julio...Nothing wrong with the stock struts. I just want some adjustability. Drag 90/10-70/30 for those hard launches would be nice......Oh, I get it now... You want me to contend your 100% stock suspension record. :eek: I need to barrow a 51-62 turbo first;)

Koni's look good, but where can I get a bargain on them?

Thanks for the replys

Bo

Rob, I dont know if you got the e mail again so just give a PM including the milage and price. Oh, lemme know about the other race parts you have also.

Thanks
Bo

Originally posted by mark b
They are 15 years old ...that's what's wrong :)

Just did another 1.526 and a 1.557 60 foot tonite on DOT's with them nasty struts...

:p

Originally posted by Razor
Just did another 1.526 and a 1.557 60 foot tonite on DOT's with them nasty struts...

:p

1.4x and pull the wheels;) That stocker is only going to take so much. Ford 9'' is in your future:p

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
1.4x and pull the wheels;) That stocker is only going to take so much. Ford 9'' is in your future:p

My TTA psychic advised me of this upcoming future event while looking into her Pontiac 9bolt crystal ball. :D

I told her I didnt believe.. I'll see who's rite :)

BTW.. Bo when your gonna race that car... geessh.. If you have no time, let me go and get kicked out in it :D

Ya, I was going to BMP tomorrow, but I have to work again:rolleyes: Im going to quit my job and start racing full time:D

Cool weather is here man. I am ready to go. Same combo as last time , but no dutt neck. See if that sucker made a difference. I got rid of the 15 row...WAY TOO BIG!!! I couldnt make it out the driveway!:p Relocating tranny lines and all that BS just isnt what I want right now. I will prolly go out next weekend if the weather is at least down to the 60's and see what it will do on a bonzai pass.

oh, only thing left to do is mess around with the turn on point and add more alky for high boost.

TTYL
Bo

Hi ,
Konis are a great strut, if you can afford them. Jobbers(if you have a buddy in the repair business) are your best source. Probably, you're looking at $200 per side. Just guessing.
Dale

Back