Advice on new Receiver/CD

AWESOME GN

Hi guys, and gals,
Putting in new Stereo, have selected PioneerDEH-P47DH, unless someone has a better one. Have found it for $194 TO $204 on internet.
has anyone installed this model, if so any complications.
Does anyone know if there is a wiring/connector adapter for it so I don't have to cut and lug/plug..

thanks
Steve :)

Easy install & Pioneer packs in a lot of high quality features for the money. Any stereo shop should be able to get you a jumper harness & www.crutchfield.com includes one when you buy a headunit from them (249.95 on their website) Around 210.00 at www.thezeb.com but don't know if they include a wiring jumper harness.

Doug C.

Just put one in a couple of weeks ago. Would have been done in a very short time had I realized that the wires on the stock radio could be unplugged by reaching in from the glove box!

The top edge of the Pioneer unit intereferes slightly with the bottom of the AC control panel but I was able to squeeze it in. The left side of the unit also interferes with a "post" on the radio bezel so I cut the "post" off.

Greg

Hi Greg'
Thanks for the info.
Did you use an after market wiring adapter so you didn't have to cut the original plug off.

Thanks ...
Steve;)

Yes, I bought an adapter from the store the head unit came from. Don't recall the brand but it seems like a brand I've seen all over the place. It worked great and the instructions were very straightforward and simple. Good luck!

Greg