You can type here any text you want

Advice on twins

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEARING

274ci oncntr
S2 heads
9.5-10.0 to 1 comp
healthy solid roller but not huge.
3000lb car -99%race 1% street:D
proably going to a power glide.

Thanks.

Originally posted by NEARING
274ci oncntr
S2 heads
9.5-10.0 to 1 comp
healthy solid roller but not huge.
3000lb car -99%race 1% street:D
proably going to a power glide.

Thanks.

How fast do you want to go.....HONESTLY?

I need to be able to run 5.50ish in the 1/8 to be middle of the pack.

P trim 63 turbos with .69 exh housings would get the job done and will spool fast enough to run a pro tree with no problems and you wouldnt have to run 50# of boost. I ran 8.20's with those at 3280#

Originally posted by EightSecV6
P trim 63 turbos with .69 exh housings would get the job done and will spool fast enough to run a pro tree with no problems and you wouldnt have to run 50# of boost. I ran 8.20's with those at 3280#

Thanks.

Originally posted by EightSecV6

Bill,

What do you think about the GT-40 67MMs???

Originally posted by NEARING
I need to be able to run 5.50ish in the 1/8 to be middle of the pack.

Like Billy said, Go with the 63s. 5.50 shouldn't be to hard if chassis is set up right. We put twin 63s on a back-halved GN that weighs between 3000 to 3075lbs and have gone 5.20s. It has a BIG BRUTE powerglide. Hopefully will go 5.teens to 5.0's after chassis shop. GOOD LUCK:)

Originally posted by BAGN
Like Billy said, Go with the 63s. 5.50 shouldn't be to hard if chassis is set up right. We put twin 63s on a back-halved GN that weighs between 3000 to 3075lbs and have gone 5.20s. It has a BIG BRUTE powerglide. Hopefully will go 5.teens to 5.0's after chassis shop. GOOD LUCK:)
Excuse me for jumping in here!I just want people to know that I have a BIG BRUTE glide
that I'm considering to sell. It comes with a SBC bellhouseing but can be converted easily. E-mail me if any interest. Regards Lou

Re: Reply

Originally posted by turbolou . . .I just want people to know that I have a BIG BRUTE glide
that I'm considering to sell. . . E-mail me if any interest. Regards Lou [/B]

Lou,
you got mail.:)

Back