You can type here any text you want

AFCO Rear Lowering springs with spacers (if wanted)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Eticket

I have a pair of these AFCO lowering springs - they were too low for me (sorry I don't have pictures with them on the car). I was shooting to get the rear control arm bars parallel and need something adjustable.

They are 12" tall and 150lb rate springs. Stocks are like 14.xx tall and 120lb rates. To give you an idea.

I bought some of these rubber spacer/isolators and bring the rear up about 1" or so from the spring by itself.

Great for someone with a real drag car or looking for good alternative rear lowering spring.

Looking for $100 shipped total. New they are $55 each from summit before handling. plus the spacers were another $20.

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.4 KB · Views: 79
I have a pair of these AFCO lowering springs - they were too low for me (sorry I don't have pictures with them on the car). I was shooting to get the rear control arm bars parallel and need something adjustable.

They are 12" tall and 150lb rate springs. Stocks are like 14.xx tall and 120lb rates. To give you an idea.

I bought some of these rubber spacer/isolators and bring the rear up about 1" or so from the spring by itself.

Great for someone with a real drag car or looking for good alternative rear lowering spring.

Looking for $100 shipped total. New they are $55 each from summit before handling. plus the spacers were another $20.

Thanks,
John

I know this is 2 yr old post
But
Did you ever sell these
I would be interested in them

Did the car sit down level with top of tire or below it ?

Tucked under?
Thanks

I still have them... I think the tire was slightly tucked under.. 275 radial.

I'll take springs and isolators
For $100 shipped if still available
Let me know if this is good
Thanks

I know where the springs are... let me go put my hands on the spacers... if I can't find them, then I can reduce the price. Thanks.

Back