AFR and E85....What are you aiming for?

the input impedance of the PL is 57K, there should be no loading effects.

B
Hey Bob,the reason I posted this is because it's what ended up being my problem with my FJO/Holley. When I sent you that log you told me that the A/F ratios were correct for the voltages that the Powerlogger was seeing. When I hooked up the gauge,it read correctly. It was the output voltages that were wrong. The only way I could get another controller was to buy a complete kit from Holley which would have given me another Bosch sensor that I didn't want (I use the NTK which is optional for $200.00) and another gauge that I don't need. While I was trying to figure this out I found out that FJO has stopped making there other wideband controllers that Holley wasn't making.The only way to get an FJO wideband controller now is to buy the one Holley sells and as I've explained,I don't want to do that and I wouldn't be able to data log. However,the place I bought my Holley from was stuck with the FJO controllers they had on there shelves so they offered me a good deal on one. FJO has always had controllers available separately. The FJO they sent me was an upgrade from the Holley I had as it came with software for data logging. In the software you could choose the output voltage curve you wanted to use. Legacy,.5-4.5,or custom. You can create any kind of curve you want. Why do they offer this? Because they know that some data loggers impedance might change the output voltages. They give you instructions on how to read the output voltage with it hooked to the I/O and unhooked. If there's a difference,they provide you with some math to figure how much to change all of the voltages from 10/1 to 20/1 in the custom curve feature. I realize now that if I would have bought another Holley it wouldn't have worked either. With the Powerlogger hooked up,my voltage dropped a little so I made the necessary adjustments in the software and uploaded it to the controller and that was it. I'm now able to log accurate wideband data. I also ended up liking the gauge very much and find it very easy to read at a glance so I'm leaving it on my dash.

high 13's-low 14's at idle - high 17's lean cruise-----sometimes even 18's and low 19's!
This is how I know your wideband is displaying incorrectly. The computer always tries to maintain 14.7/1 A/F ratio at idle (unless you use the open loop idle) and at cruise (except for lean cruise) When you're driving around town you should see numbers around 14.7/1. If you don't,your narrow band is bad or your wideband is displaying incorrectly. The other clue is that your motor would run like crap at 17-19/1. If the motor runs good when you see these kind of numbers,during lean cruise,your wideband is displaying incorrectly.

You can look at a gasoline scaled wideband for e85, it will just show the gas equivalent a/f ratio. The widebands technically don't read "air fuel", they read lambda and display whatever percentage of it correlates to the ratio of the fuel being used.
1.0 lambda = 14.63 a/f for gas. 1.0 lambda= 9.75 for E85.
For example, the 14.63 being displayed is actually 9.75 when running e85

This car is set up in open loop idle. We target 13.5 or so for idle.

Cruise and lean cruise are being done by the ecm.

Keep in mind this car has a tpro with a pro chip. The blm's do not move but the int's do.