You can type here any text you want

afr ratio at 70mph?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m6z

Just installed a turbo tweak street chip. Just wanting to know what the desired afr should be at 70mph with the cruise set? Running about 2300 rpm.

I know I'm shooting for 11:1 at full throttle, just wasn't sure what the cruise afr should be.

Thanks for the help,
Doug

Just installed a turbo tweak street chip. Just wanting to know what the desired afr should be at 70mph with the cruise set? Running about 2300 rpm.

I know I'm shooting for 11:1 at full throttle, just wasn't sure what the cruise afr should be.

Thanks for the help,
Doug

Well, you should still be hoping for something around 14.7:1, assuming the chip is in closed loop and all is working correctly. Unless it has a lean cruise mode.

Well, you should still be hoping for something around 14.7:1, assuming the chip is in closed loop and all is working correctly. Unless it has a lean cruise mode.

Thanks, that where it at now. Just wanted to be positive before I drive it 100 miles today.

Back