You can type here any text you want

After lunch special

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Texas gn

I was driving back from the Dyno test with the my 87 Gn and I was bragging out how well I thought it did to my buddy with the 09 GT 500. He wanted to meet me for lunch and see my dyno sheet so I agreed. I was telling him about all of the Z06’s and mustangs at this place and from what I understood they do a great job tuning them.
By the way the GN got a lot of attention there…a lot of jaws hanging down. When they saw how we program through our scan master and gas pedal worked….they said “That is so Freekin Cool”! Anyways my buddy just finished installing a cold air system(carbon fiber) a pulley, tune and he was itching to try it out on me after lunch. Which he purchased after the last thrashing I gave him at the track a week before.
We ease out on to the highway rolling along a 45 mph (love that spot) he nailed it and had the jump so he pulled a fender until the turbo spooled then the Buick hook and I was gone. The whine off that supercharger was loud! We line up again at 55 and it was the same deal..just walked him without breaking a sweat. When we got back to work he was dumb founded, his car was making 12lbs of boost and somewhere in the 600 hp range per his tune. He has an appointment now with the same dyno company I used. LOL

To steal a line I read in another kill in this section, "I get all weepy eyed hearing a story like this"

600 HP doesn't mean squat. Our cars have a broad torque curve that accelerates them so well. Good kill now get a widebamd hooked. To that powerlogger and report back

Back