Air Bags???

Kid

Do they make an air ride kit for 87 regals???
If not, how hard could it be to customise??

Pretty sure someone makes some kind of kit or at least has something that as most of the components so you could assemble one. See if you can find some lowrider sites.
Tread softly in here when talking of airbags/hydraulics and Regals, not too many fans of the style in here. Do whatever you want just tell us it is a plain Regal and not a Turbo ;)

Air Ride Specialties may have something or at least be of help. Find their site and e-mail them.
I know my cousin bagged his Ranger he bought a basic kit and did the installation with some of his buddies in his truck club.
Not bad, works good hewill be fbbing up some shock mounts next as without them it is a little bouncy.
Personally it is not my cup of tea, I prefer a real working suspension, but good luck to you.;)

Originally posted by Kid
Do they make an air ride kit for 87 regals???
If not, how hard could it be to customise??

Please tell me you're talking about drag bags. If not, why put bags on a TR:confused: :rolleyes:

I had to double check hat too but he does say "air ride". If it makes you feel better he only says 87 Regal not TR or GN.
Maybe he was just cruising the web for Regal info and came across our little site as it will pop up under a search for "Regal".
I hope it wouldn't be done to a TR either. I still get pissed when I hear the tory ofthe guy with the GN at the lowrider show that destroted it in a hopping contest. I think it was in the lounge.