You can type here any text you want

Air Filter and Fuel choice...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gpadilla1071

Hello all,

I'm a new member and just recently bought my first Buick Turbo. I was wondering what would be the best air filter (besides K&N) that will be good for the car and what type of gas will be good for a daily driver. Currently I'm on the budget and cannot afford to buy the real good stuff until next year. I haven't driven the car since I bought it because I want to make sure the car has the right stuff to be driven daily. Any info greatly appreciated. This site rulez!!! :biggrin:

I'll leave the air filter question to others. I have had a K&N since 3 weeks after I bought the car.

If you don't want to drive it like a granny (no boost driving), you NEED 93 (or 91 if that's all you can get), and a modern chip.

Of course, you should do all the spring cleaning, etc etc gnttype.org etc etc fuel pump, etc etc...yada yada.....search.

And welcome. You'll never go back. :biggrin:

I can see already why this website is so good. Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I will not go back to another type of vehicle. I will keep all of you posted as to my progress with the car. I love the way she drives :cool:

German

TurboTweak Home

You cannot call him you have to get it thru his site. Just fill in the necessarys of your combo and he can burn you a street chip depending on your octane!

Back