You can type here any text you want

Airbag Install help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuckeyeTroop

I recently just put a set of 295/50's on weld wheels on the back of my GN and the driver's side tire is getting tore up on every right curve and dip in the road. I was just given an airbag that only has the one foot long rubber hose coming out of it. What else do I need to complete the install and get that side lifted up alittle. Any help appreciated.

Your going to need the rubber spacer for the bottom of the bag. The air hose goes through it and route the air line to the back of the car so you can add air to it. You don't have to remove the spring to install the air bag.

I recently just put a set of 295/50's on weld wheels on the back of my GN and the driver's side tire is getting tore up on every right curve and dip in the road. I was just given an airbag that only has the one foot long rubber hose coming out of it. What else do I need to complete the install and get that side lifted up alittle. Any help appreciated.

I would go with two bags,If you put one on the drivers side you will throw the weight transfer way off if you try to launch it without one on the pass.side also

Back