You can type here any text you want

Airshifters and tach signals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Guys I need some suggestions

Had an airshifter put in the GN but I cant get a signal from the external tach wire to the shifter box.

There is a big external tach hooked up to this wire now. If we try to splice into it, the tach just dies ( No signal)

Is there any other spot I can tap into to get a tach signal to this box? I was thinking the white wire going to the coil pack but I was not sure if that will work.

Thanks for any help

Tach signal

What are you trying to use for an RPM activated switch? If it has not been converted to see 5 volt square wave that is why you are losing your tach signal.. If you are using a MSD you WILL have to have it converted for sure and many others are not compatable either. Shoot me an email if you don't have any luck. I have a couple spares that are converted and known good.

I have the same problem with my MSD rpm switch for the Nitrous system . I just live with it but its good to know it can be fixed if i get Motivated .

Back