You can type here any text you want

Alky question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NUFSAID

I am seriously thinking of getting a kit for my TTA because I have heard nothing but praise for this injection but I was wondering how often do you guys have to refill. I know it depends on how you drive the car but lets say....about how many passes would you get on a full bottle running around 22psi. My car only has 40k on it and I usually don't drive it during the week.

Thanks
Eric

Depending on the pump speed u need to run that amount of boost, probably between 10-15 1/4 mile passes..if ur drive the car normal and only get into the car on occasion, then it will last for a long time.

Shoebox

I use mine as a daily driver in the summer and I use about 1/2 gal. a week. Hard to drive it normal when your running 24 lbs boost! Very addiction!!!:cool:

Thanks for the response fellas. It sounds like a pretty good investment. Is it hard to get the car dialed in with the alky.

Dialed in..

Took me about three or four WOT passes and i had it pretty close to dialed in..i just kept the turn on point around 10-12 psi and played with the pump speed(which is 1-10) till the car did not detonate at all(besides a small amount of transition knock on the punch) mine is set at 8.5 for 21-22 psi, and I get zero knock. U have to remember u can also give the car more fuel to handle the boost.

Shoebox

I wasn't so lucky in tuning mine that fast :(

Its taken awhile but I think I've gotten it down. I finally switched over to denatured and had to re-tweak it but its better with that than the rubbing alcohol. I get zero knock, unless I spin, and it pulls great. I also picked up an extra psi of boost :)

If I could just get it to the track to see what its running...

Back