"ALKYCONTROL" if you don't have it GET IT NOW!

wb's87

willrock
I installed the Alkycontrol system on my grand national five years ago. This has been the best mod I have ever done. The car has never run better. I no longer have to buy race gas! And it has allowed me to Run Low 11 sec. ET's with zero knock. The car still has a lot left in it but I am still learning to tune. I am taking it very slowly and hope to have a 10 second run by the end of this season.

I recently developed a problem to which I have no clue how to solve. I called Julio "ALKYCONTROL". Julio spent quite a bit of time with me trying to help diagnose my problem. We think we have it figured out. Julio is not only a great guy to talk to but is very, very knowledgeable about our cars as he is a owner also. I have met some wonderful vendors through my grand national experiences. It is hard to find someone that can match the customer service and genuine interest in trying to help someone as Julio at "ALKYCONTROL" those of you who already run his system know what I'm talking about. For those of you that don't run Alky or are thinking about it DON'T HESITATE! ORDER IT NOW!

Sincerely, Bill Brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup!
Top quality product.
Top quality guy.
We are very lucky to have Julio here supporting us. :)
I've been running tens on 91 octane and his alky kit for many years, with zero issues.

Mike Barnard

Julio is the man for sure when it comes to Alky control . He saved my car also with no KR with 93 octane with Alky .

Bump for Julio and ALKYCONTROL! I would never have run all time best 11.27@119, 0* kr, 26 psi on 93 Oct. Still a lot left in it. Winter s***s! Can't wait for spring to run a 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk