All Buick Car Show

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Puyallup, WA (downtown at the Buick dealership)
Saturday, June 21st 2003

This is the biggest Buick car show around. I'll be there again this year, and Kurt is planning on bringing his GNX. Hopefully a few more locals will enter their Turbo Buicks.

It's a fun event to bring the whole family, since it's during the Meeker Days carnival and street fair.

I'll be there, but I will probably only bring the convertible this year, lost my extra driver for the GN.

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Chris

Of course I will be there. Damn this is going to hurt the pocketbook. Puyallup one weekend, woodburn the next. :( Oh well, look at all the fun I will have. :D

Anyone I know have the weekend off and want to take my car to this show for me. I can't get saturdays off except for TT. Frank? Oh wait, Frank, you're going to enter this show too aren't you.

ADUM

Frank enter in a car show? That would be a first.

Now, if you seriously offer him to enter your beauty he might actually do it. But then I'll think you're NUTS for letting Frank drive your car - HE'S A WILD MAN. Especially if he lined up with a mustang, vette, etc. Oh boy! :eek:

I was serious about letting Frank take my car. I think he'd be sad if he lined up against anyone.:D Besides maybe it would help iron out some of my bugs if he test drove it;)

Frank?

Dan,

I know you are going to be shocked, but Frank told me as well that he was going to take his car to the show!

That's just one more reason for me to take the GS. I wouldn't even be able to place this year!

Chris

We'll we at least we had fun even though it rained hard and even hailed a little at the end of the day. Luckily, no damage suffered.

There were 6 Grand Nationals entered this year. Congrats to Kurt who won 1st place with his GNX. Other non-TurboBuick.com locals won 2nd and 3rd places. Frank and I left empty handed :confused:.

Pat had stiff competition in the late model hardtop class and missed out winning this year as well.

Chris was a no show. ???

Looking forward to Turbo Thunder !!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if you saw or not but Pat almost had stiff competition with the guardrail as we were pulling on to that on ramp. Must have been a wreck there or something but I wasn't into it hard at all and when the turbo even began to spool the rear-end posi-ed out on my and around I went. I got it stopped before hitting anything though. Was a pretty interesting ride and I was real cautious the rest of the way.

I think there was oil or antifreeze on the ground and that is what I slipped on.

Sorry for missing out guys, ending up going to Canada and Whidbey Island with my neighbor to look at a 71 Skylark Convertible and big block 71 Lemans Sport for sale. Left at 7 am and didn't get back until 7 pm or so.

Chris