You can type here any text you want

All Original 1948 Buick Super Eight-Title in hand

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
For sale is a completely original 1948 Buick Super eight with the straight eight "Spit-fire" motor, only 54,xxx miles. This car was a customer of ours and had us get it running and driving for him and also install brand new tires and tubes on the car. Well he became sick and gave the car to us as payment. This car is beautiful and has been garaged kept for most of its life.(We keep it in a tempature controlled garage as did the previous owner) The chrome on this car is beautiful with pitting in some spots but there is one little spot of rust on the front bumper. The paint on this car is original and very good but does have some very minor chipping and dents but exellent for a car that is 62 years old. The interior is in great shape. Does need a new headliner and the sun visors recovered. All gauges and switches work great as does the radio. The car did run and drive but once the owner became ill the car was parked and one day a former employee tried to start the car with out primeing the motor. Well a couple lifters stuck and bent the pushrods but thats the only damage that was caused. Was planning on rebuilding the top end of the motor but dont have any time. A good set of pushrods and lifters cost about four hundred bucks on ebay and once those are in it will fire up and run strong. This motor ran great and just needs to be driven more and it wont have any more problems. Very low milage car for its age. Any questions or if you would like pictures let me know and I will answer you as fastr as possible. Your welcome to come and see the vehicle just let me know what time is best for you. I have the title and parts reciepts in my hand. The car is best offer because Im into 70's muscle cars and have no idea what this car is worth but have a minimum in my head and first person to hit it gets the car. Can deliver also (Can work something out).

Send pics and figure that's in your mind to:

typhoon1237 at yahoo dot com

I'm 15 minutes from Willow Grove, btw.

Back