You can type here any text you want

ally kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

riviera

I think I'm ready to make my gn an alcoholic! I need a little advice on what and we're to buy I know I'm going to need a new chip.but I want something ez to install and not too fancy I go to the track 3 or 4 time a year.i do more cruising then anything. I want to play on the street a little but I don't want to hurt my car.im a 17 lbs and getting some detonation. I want to turn it up to 24 lbs and play.and advice would help

X's 2 for Razor's kit. It's as straight forward and about as bulletproof as you can get for our cars. You won't be disappointed. :D

Alky control definitely. Practically plug and play. Nothing extra to buy. Worth every penny. Running 24 psi with Eric's chip with no knock, all stock internals.

What is your current combo? I see you are in Buffalo, I am in North Tonawanda. Alky injection from Alkycontrol is the best thing you can do for your car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your current combo? I see you are in Buffalo, I am in North Tonawanda. Alky injection from Alkycontrol is the best thing you can do for your car!

T66 turbo front mounted inner cooler ajust fuel pressure regulator 4 2 lbs injectors and a chip programed for track.i bought with all the goodies on it.the guy I bought it from had it set to 24 lbs. I turned it down to 17 and I'm still getting knock .I like the car at 17 but 24 lbs 9 more fun

If I were you I would not be getting on that car. You should have a street chip and not floor it or go into boost until you get one. Even a small consistent amount of knock will tear your s*** up quickly!!!

Im guessing your chip is burned for race gas or something. Definitely get that and alky at same time. I'm guessing your timing is too far advanced.

Im guessing your chip is burned for race gas or something. Definitely get that and alky at same time. I'm guessing your timing is too far advanced.
Yup it burned for race fuel of course I can run that all the Time
If I were you I would not be getting on that car. You should have a street chip and not floor it or go into boost until you get one. Even a small consistent amount of knock will tear your s*** up quickly!!!

Yes advice taken. Hey were you at canal fest. Or the roswell park car show

I was at canal fest. Parked on the Tonawanda side. Right in front of Collosal Taco.

I was the black guy standing there waiting on you to leave you had a lady and 2 teenage boys with you.i like your car

Oh yeah. I remember! I did a little burnout for you! Lol

Oh yeah. I remember! I did a little burnout for you! Lol

Yup I put a smile on my face your car sound good I have a small exhaust leat I can't wai t to get fixed.i hav ed z goo dc lead on an alky kit.i think that will take car ed of my problem and I'm going to ge Tt chip burned

Let me know if you need a hand with anything I would be glad to help you sort things out

Back