Alpine CDA-D852 1.5 din cd

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
1.5 Din radio for GM and dodge vehicles. Right now I have it in my 95 Jeep GC daily, but I'm going back to stock. I'd rate the radio a strong 9/10 due to minor scratches on the plexi panel (damn gf's fingernails!) all the lettering, and lighting is perfect. cd is perfect. Cost over $400, will sell for $200 shipped with a GM harness and bass blockers on the front speakers pre-wired. You remove your radio, switch the brackets over, and you're done. Plug and play! I do not have the factory box,remote, face case or manuals as they were lost when I moved. Google "Alpine CDA-D852" to d/l replacement manuals and to find specs. AI-Net control for seperate cd changer, or you can buy an aux cable to connect an mp3 on ebay for $12. Will include an ai-net 6 cd changer for $60, original cost $250. WILL NOT WORK WITH ALPINE'S XM RADIO UNIT. 40wx4, front and rear RCA outputs.
email newtownhood@yahoo.com for pics...rare radio, has been discontinued for years.
:tongue:

Got the cables that go from the deck to the changer? Does changer have brackets so it can be mounted?

yep, It'll be fully plug and play...changer comes with cable and brackets. I'll wire on a correct GM adapter harness with a set of bass blockers for the front speakers even. You'll literally have to switch your brackets over and plug it in and you're done!

Attachments

• DSC02096.jpg
    DSC02096.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 534
changer pics cha-s604

Attachments

• DSC02101.jpg
    DSC02101.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC02102.jpg
    DSC02102.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 493
  • DSC02103.jpg
    DSC02103.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 353
FWIW, I have the same one in my GN and have loved it for years!
Awesome radio!!!

pending sale to Ed..Thanx for the bump Boston, I'm sure you know what a great deal this is!