You can type here any text you want

Aluminum rad

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackazz

Not a Gn
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Time to upgrade ol trusty,starting to hit the 200 plus on wot blast.where are people getting there replacment radiator from?
Trying to use the F body as a last resort.
I can get to 210 an touch the bottom of my radiator no problem top half is like lava.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I’m using the Cold case radiator, they say to cut into your core support, but mine dropped in with no cutting of the core support.

By chance you have a link to this radiator?
I’m using the Cold case radiator, they say to cut into your core support, but mine dropped in with no cutting of the core support.

Purchased it thru Kirban’s, I believe Arizona GN and GN1 both have them also.
You can get it as a kit with dual fans also, that’s what I SHOULD have done, but bought the dual fans, because the previous owner had just had a new radiator put in, but neglected to tell me that one of the oil cooler lines was stripped, and held in place with 6 miles of thread tape.

Thanks opgi has them on sale now for 319.00 plus free shipping.

I just purchased the radiator and fan combo from Nick and this combo simply works. While driving in 85 degree weather here in Georgia my temp would hit 170 and within seconds cool down to 164-168 and stay there. I just installed everything so I am only using distilled water so that I can later drain it and add more distilled water and a bottle of RMI 25. The next day I drained the system and added more distilled water and a bottle of RMI 25 and with the ac running (87 degrees outside) my temp stayed between 164 and 171 degrees. I am very pleased with my set up and big thanks to Nick @ Arizona GN.

I just purchased the radiator and fan combo from Nick and this combo simply works. While driving in 85 degree weather here in Georgia my temp would hit 170 and within seconds cool down to 164-168 and stay there. I just installed everything so I am only using distilled water so that I can later drain it and add more distilled water and a bottle of RMI 25. The next day I drained the system and added more distilled water and a bottle of RMI 25 and with the ac running (87 degrees outside) my temp stayed between 164 and 171 degrees. I am very pleased with my set up and big thanks to Nick @ Arizona GN.
Getting ready to install the same combo.

I just bought the radiator from opgi,cant beat the price. also putting ram/charger fan fir backing it up.lets see how this helps.thanks for input gents.

Back