You can type here any text you want

American Racing new Vector wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
those pics don't do the wheels justice. A buddy of mine ordered some recently for his charger and they are friggen sweeeeeeet! The craftsmanship is amazing.

was thinking of getting some but they dont have the correct BS for our cars from what i saw.
Dan

The b.s spacing is 4" not 3.5. Forget about putting any big tire on it. Basically useless in my opinion

I believe the 4" b.s. would work, it's the 5" b.s. that won't. Anyone call to see if these are available in other backspacings? Or did we just get left out (again)? :rolleyes:

I'm guessing they are not available in other backspacings since it's a cast wheel.

i have 4" bs on my wheels and am running 275s with no problem. not that that is a wide tire...

-Jeff

15x7 or 15x8 and are they 275/50's or 60's? whats the distance from inner tire to rame and can ya post some pics?
Dan

15x7 with 4" BS is the same as the original GN rims, not the same as the Ttype rims though which had 3.75 BS.
275/60/15 will fit on the 4" BS, 275/50/15 will not.

5" bs is nfg. We be screwed.

With still 4 3/8 were still screwed, I contributed in trying to get the correct backspacing made , but they did and would not meet our demands. I give up!

Who wants 7" wide rims anyways. :mad:

Back