American Tradition, Teaching Kids To Shoot!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Man I enjoy passing things down to my 11yr old son! Today I taught him how to shoot my ar15, iron sights first of course. Showing him proper technique and safety is so rewarding to watch pay off. He was bulls eye on target at 50yrds then 100yrds...

Not many countries in the world where you can do this and pass down such knowledge to our kids. God Bless America!!! Thanks to all you service men and women that serve to protect our right to do so...:cool:

All you gun grabbers can step off:mad::biggrin:

Funny..I did the same thing today. My Son absolutely loves going to range and it's great Father-Son time, plus you can show them the proper way of handling a weapon and not leave it to the movies.

right to bear arms

Man I enjoy passing things down to my 11yr old son! Today I taught him how to shoot my ar15, iron sights first of course. Showing him proper technique and safety is so rewarding to watch pay off. He was bulls eye on target at 50yrds then 100yrds...

Not many countries in the world where you can do this and pass down such knowledge to our kids. God Bless America!!! Thanks to all you service men and women that serve to protect our right to do so...:cool:

Agreed 100%

The arabs have been doing this for years........................ maybe thats not a good example??:redface: Did you teach him how to hold the gun sideways :p

:rolleyes:

When people like you refuse to understand, and identify, exactly who the gun grabbers are, the gun grabbers will simply continue in their agenda of legislating guns out of existence, until people like you will be forced to hand over their firearms. AND YOU WILL!! :mad:

:rolleyes:

When people like you refuse to understand, and identify, exactly who the gun grabbers are, the gun grabbers will simply continue in their agenda of legislating guns out of existence, until people like you will be forced to hand over their firearms. AND YOU WILL!! :mad:

Red, STFU... Do you eat sour grapes every morning for breakfast:rolleyes:

You have went in 2 threads and crapped in them today already...

Post 1 more time out of the way today, 1 more....

My son is six and I can't wait until he gets old enough to learn about firearms. My dad taught me early on how to be safe and respect guns. I think this is a valuable thing to do for a child. It takes the curiousity and wonder out of finding dad's pistol in a drawer. (Mine are all locked up) If you already have experience with it and know what you are doing, the temptation to play around is lessened. It's not like my intent is to have a gun loving militia man. I just want him to understand and respect proper use of firearms. Whether he chooses to hunt or target shoot later in life is up to him.