America's Got Talent, and here she is 10 year old Jackie Evancho from Pittsburgh,Pa

WOW simply gifted.I really hope she doesn't win:mad:.It seems when they take a child so young and make a star out of them they always get messed up.:mad:Truly amazing

Kevin

NOT true her family is nothing out of the ordinary and they aren't doing anything more than any of us would wish for our children especially if they had a shot a a MILLION $$$$$$$$$$$:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I agree she is awsome:biggrin:,my point is it seems all these real young stars cannot handle the stress and day to day tugging on them.:frown:I am sure her parents are great people.Society will demand too much for the child to give up everything she deserves as a normal child.Yes we all want the best for our kids but sometimes be carefull what you wish for:rolleyes:.By no means am I takeing anything away from her or her family.Think of how many young superstars have had such a tragic outcome:mad:Just another way to look at it I guess.

Kevin

I say it's gonna be Michael Grimm Or This little girl a very close win, Fighting Gravity 2nd, Poppy C lost out I believe but hey I could be wrong in all of this,, just sayin.
The little girl is Bad though; InCredible.

I agree she is awsome:biggrin:,my point is it seems all these real young stars cannot handle the stress and day to day tugging on them.:frown:I am sure her parents are great people.Society will demand too much for the child to give up everything she deserves as a normal child.Yes we all want the best for our kids but sometimes be carefull what you wish for:rolleyes:.By no means am I takeing anything away from her or her family.Think of how many young superstars have had such a tragic outcome:mad:Just another way to look at it I guess.

Kevin

I agree. This is a pretty solid family though. Mike (Jackie's Dad) is the oldest sibling from a very big family with 6 brothers and a sister with strong family values and morals. Its worth stopping at the Evancho's on any given Holiday just for the shear size of the event! Jackie has at least that on her side.

All 10 of my votes are in for Jackie!!!! :D

Please everyone place your votes in for her.

Things in life happen sometimes good and sometimes bad it's part of living but don't deny this little girl a chance of a lifetime because you think it may not be good for her or because someone else couldn't cope with success.

All 10 of my votes are in for Jackie!!!! :D

Please everyone place your votes in for her.

Things in life happen sometimes good and sometimes bad it's part of living but don't deny this little girl a chance of a lifetime because you think it may not be good for her or because someone else couldn't cope with success.

Me to, all 10 for her to..;)

Me to, all 10 for her to..;)

This little girl has her future laid out for her. There's no question she will be a star but probably not in Vegas. I would say Grimm has a record deal waiting in the wings also. The other two seem more Vegas type acts. :smile:

I agree. This is a pretty solid family though. Mike (Jackie's Dad) is the oldest sibling from a very big family with 6 brothers and a sister with strong family values and morals. Its worth stopping at the Evancho's on any given Holiday just for the shear size of the event! Jackie has at least that on her side.

I really hopes it works out win or loose.:biggrin:They sound like great people.I am usually over causious when it comes to my kids.:rolleyes:Man can she sing though.:biggrin:I went to school with Shania(Eileen)Twain and she was very grounded and has done OK for herself:rolleyes: so here is hoping all goes well.:biggrin:

Kevin

Now tonight,, she sounded better than the lady she was singing with... To ME now.:smile:

dont take it the wrong way but im glad she did not win, now she can be a 10 year old girl, she is still the winner in my eyes,

dont take it the wrong way but im glad she did not win, now she can be a 10 year old girl, she is still the winner in my eyes,

I just hope she isn't to disappointed and doesn't take it to hard for not being voted the winner by America.

For a 10 year old she has the most talent and potential that i've ever seen on these shows and i hate to see all her effort wasted.

I know she will do great no matter what. :smile:

I would like to see how the votes came in for each of them.

Jackie had millions of viewers/fans on youtube that were following her there and on agt and if only a small portion of them voted for her she should have won easily in the voting. Not to take anything away from the winner but i just don't see how he could have gotten more votes than her with the huge number of following she had.

Here just do a quick look at this one page on youtube of the views and comments.

YouTube - jackie evancho america's got talent

This whole thing was a great success for them no matter what but the $$million would've went a long way to securing her future!

Here are just 2 of the many comments on youtube from the Jackie Evancho fans and i completely agree with them. AGT should have been more prepared for her being the winner and had another type of show for her to open other than a Las Vegas one. If she wasn't on the show i never would have watched it til the end with the lack of talented performers they had.

9 hours ago 10 WOW, did America blow it by not selecting her as the AGT 2010 winner. She is extraordinary in every sense and every way. The other dude is a non-descript performer who will in a year be just a footnote to this competition. Never mind, Jackie will be thrilling us for a lifetime with incredible renditions and heartfelt performances.

7829mk 9 hours ago 10 ChrisHosp
10 hours ago 7 Americas Got Talent is a joke!

There is no way Jackie could be beaten by any of the other contestants!

Everyone who thinks jackie should have won should BOYCOTT Americas Got Talent for the whole next season. If their ratings drop dramatically, maybe they will make better decisions next time! For me it does'nt matter cause I won't be watching that rigged tv show anymore! It's terrible that they don't have a show simular but not biased.