You can type here any text you want

amps

• Thread starter Thread starter rickie
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
R

rickie

i have a four speaker system 6-9 in rear 3.5 front which amp should i use to get nice clear sound with good base speaker are pioneer

thanks in advance

What do have for a head unit?
Those 3.5"s dont like a lot of power, especially without a crossover.
If you have an aftermarket head, I would suggest just a 2 channel amp somewhere around 30x2 to 50x2 watts continous and let the deck power the 3.5"s. Get some bass blockers (capacitors) to run inline on them.
If running a low power (or factory) deck, Get a 4 channel that has built in crossovers. You will want to limit the bass going to the front because too much will blow them out.
Stick with name brand stuff. Everyone has their preferences on that, though. Just stay away from bargain stuff like jensen, urban, koss, road gear, basically most anything found in Kmart or walmart.
If you have a factory deck, you will want an amp that will accept high level input. (speaker level, not just RCAs), or you will have to get a converter to run an amp with just RCA inputs.

Back