An icon or tiny Picture (self,car) under our name

1QuikV6

Not in the sig, but under our name on the left side of the screen.
If the pic or icon was small enough, the bandwith wouldn't suffer very much.
Here is a pic I use on another board. Limit the pic size to something like this:

It would really made the board more personable IMO.

Attachments

• stormpooper.jpg
    stormpooper.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 166
Yeah, the avatars. I don't see why we can't have it enabled. We can link the pictures or upload them, but there's a cap you can put on the size so it wouldn't be too bad. I guess the worst that would arise would be mass confusion. I'm almost 100% certain that that will result.

Oh, is that what the avatar is? a pic you can post with your name?

As far as mass confusion. I doubt that would happen.;)

As soon as we can

We will get to the avatars as soon as we can. We gotta take this one step at a time. I know this may seem like a long process but:

A) We do this in our spare time
B) We don't want to introduce too many changes at one time without thoroughly testing them first to avoid problems (New server, new site, new message board system)

Know what you mean

I totally understand. I think you guys have done a wonderful job on the site. Keep up the good work. It was mearly a suggestion and by no means was I trying to rush anything.

Originally posted by 1QuikV6
As far as mass confusion. I doubt that would happen.;)

Remember the deal with the logging in...and the colors...and, well there's probably something else too. :)

I would suck if you had a dial up connection SSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWW ..................

Originally posted by gn4u2c
I would suck if you had a dial up connection SSSSLLLLLLOOOOOWWWW ..................

You can disable them and sigs too.