You can type here any text you want

Analog Sensor Setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
I know every sensor is alittle different but can you guys get me in the ball park here. im not sure what i came up with when i set the values. my cars laptop is in arizona. anyways i have a ALKY pressure sensor and i was wondering what to set the values to, to get it close

Sensor Gain-
Sensor Offset-
Sensor High Limit-
Sensor Low Limit-

Displayed decimal Place-

this is the info for the sensor.

.5 volts for 0 PSI
4.5 volts for 145 PSI

Thanks

I know every sensor is alittle different but can you guys get me in the ball park here. im not sure what i came up with when i set the values. my cars laptop is in arizona. anyways i have a ALKY pressure sensor and i was wondering what to set the values to, to get it close

Sensor Gain-
Sensor Offset-
Sensor High Limit-
Sensor Low Limit-

Displayed decimal Place-

this is the info for the sensor.

.5 volts for 0 PSI
4.5 volts for 145 PSI

Thanks
Should be
Sensor Gain 35.25
Sensor offset -61.625
High Limit= sensor high limit
Low limit = 0
Decimal place either 0 or 1

This should work put its kinda of late for math.
It may just be close and having "actual" voltage readings would make it dead accurate

damn, im pulling my hair out here trying to get these stupid #'s

cant figure it out for nothing. to get the #'s right what should i do? i know how to get the raw sensor voltage.

damn, im pulling my hair out here trying to get these stupid #'s

cant figure it out for nothing. to get the #'s right what should i do? i know how to get the raw sensor voltage.

I feel your frustration on this. Cal and Otto make it look so easy. I give Cal a call and he walks me through it while he is in the Mall shopping with his family.

Did you get it figured out?

It is really nice to datalog several different pressures on a pass.

Back