You can type here any text you want

Annihilated another bike.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
I have a friend coming to town next Friday so I decided to go to the airport and get gas for the car tonight since I'll most likely be taking it out when she gets here. On the way back I'm not looking for trouble but definately keeping an eye out for anyone that looks twice at me. I had an Acura TL try me but I didn't really bite. We're on the way home and my friend spots a bike. Not sure what kind but it was a newer crotch rocket. I wait on a right turn until his light goes green and I pull out next to him. Right as we're side by side he goes to turn into a neighborhood. I get desperate and do a ricer blowoff next to him. He pulls out of the turn lane and guns it next to me. We're now on a long corner doing about 65mph. I have it down in third and his bike is screaming. When the road straightens, he hits it slightly before me but I had almost 0 lag and pulled a solid 2-3 cars by 100mph. I hit the brakes, the bike pulled next to me, gave a thumbs up, and turned off. My friend was laughing because he doubted I beat the R6 a while ago. So it was a pretty good night for me and my friend.

Back