Annual MAGNA Car Show! - Cecil County Dragway, Saturday Sept 20th 2014

The largest gathering of Buick's is only 11 days away! If you are a Buick owner and or an enthusiast, this is the event NOT to miss! This event has been growing and growing and growing 18 strong Buick years in the running! Here is a small pic of just some of the Buick's on display last years event! Bring em out Bring em out! Only $15 bucks will get you and your Buick in the gate, in the show/display, a packed goodie bag, shot at a top 30 award, Tons of door prizes, Free fresh hot Philly soft pretzel, and oh yea a FREE event t-shirt. You won't get anything close to that at ANY other Buick event for $15 bucks! This event is the reason you own a Buick! So come on out and support those who support the cars you love so much! See you kids there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/599645046758559/

Call John Csordas # is on the flier confirm he got your payment.

The check was cashed, so I would assume so. My question was if we're suppose to receive something to show at the gate?

Some more good news today for our Cecil event, Brad Neff (c66racing@hotmail.com) from Amsoil will be attending and vending at Cecil again this year! Save on shipping by shooting him an e-mail for any items you would like him to bring. Brad also sell those WIX filters we all love to use! So save big by ordering with Brad and picking up at Cecil! Also make sure you stop by his tent the day of and say hello! He's a great guy and loves Buick's!

http://www.amsoil.com/

ONE WEEK AWAY!!! Don't forget guys if you need oil or wix filters hit Brad up and pre-order so he can bring it all to Cecil for you! I just placed an order with him for my GN's and my truck. Save on shipping and he has the best prices!!

The check was cashed, so I would assume so. My question was if we're suppose to receive something to show at the gate?
You're probably OK, all these years I've never received a confirmation. When you get to the gate, give em your name you'll be good to go. That's the way it's been other years anyway. MAGNA operates on ESP and informality. Not the best system, but you get used to it. Once again, I suggest screen names on the back window of each car.

Keep in mind guys MAGNA has NOTHING to do with the racing at this event. All we do is run the car show end of it for the event coordinator. e-mail John for anything regarding the racing portion of this event.

Speaking of which how many cars are you bringing? TTA and the GN??
:confused:
I can only drive 1 at a time :LOL:

Planning to bring the TTA (while the underhood still looks good)... will also add a little variety to the the "late model" side of the aisle at the show :cool:
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Hot off the press just in some awesome news!!! Andrew Filippone Jr. (producer and director) of the movie Black Air will be in attendance this Saturday at Cecil! He will be shooting some footage for Black Air 2! He's looking for as many people and turbo cars as he can handle! Black Air 2 will be a little different then the first one.
Andrew is looking for stories, sharing opinions, showing off your turbo Buick's and things to that nature. No need to prepare. Just show up with your turbo Buick and Andrew might pick you to tell the story of your car! Could be a race car, show car, daily driver, project, and or anything turbo Buick related.
Just one more reason to show up at this Saturday's huge all Buick event presented to you by the Mid-Atlantic Grand National Association! Andrew asked us to help him out with the first Black Air so let's help him again making another great movie keeping the cars we love in the spotlight and out front where they belong! Bring those turbo Buick's out this Saturday you could be famous!!

www.magnabuick.com for show flier and all the information!

Do I need to register this late? Will I be turned away if I show up on saturday morning all the way from VA?

Nope!! If your racing you need to get there before qualifiers. Car show no problem we will find room for more cars. Bring lots of cash your gonna want to spend it!!

Nope!! If your racing you need to get there before qualifiers. Car show no problem we will find room for more cars. Bring lots of cash your gonna want to spend it!!
AWESOME! One more question: are dogs allowed or should I get my buddy a sitter?

Ok if your coming to the event bring your wallets. We will be doing a 50/50 along with prize raffle. With some cool items that we are giving away that day!!
We will also be selling tickets for our Fund Raiser you donate money to the club we give you a great opportunity to walk away with some of the best Turbo Buick items available from our Vendors here on the board!! As the saying goes support out vendors cause they support us. This is a clear example of them giving back to the Turbo Buick Community!!

Scan master donated from Full Throttle Speed!
asa3a3u9.jpg

ebygy3yb.jpg

unupebu7.jpg

mage4yna.jpg

These are a few examples of what we will be offering out with a $5 donation!!

Is there a way to contact Paul at HRpartsNstuff. I tried to call there number and nothing. I wanted to ask him a question an also was hoping to order some parts and have him bring them to Cecil Saturday