You can type here any text you want

another gnx on ebay

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Didn't you already sell that combo to the "local business owner" per your other thread? Or are you still pricing it ("are asking for our combo...").

Is the deal not done? It should be-- considering they're such nice examples!

Doug

exactly

Didn't you already sell that combo to the "local business owner" per your other thread? Or are you still pricing it ("are asking for our combo...").

Is the deal not done? It should be-- considering they're such nice examples!

Doug

I understand what your saying. It should be. Considering myself and my partner have put so much time and effort into it. Also the asking price is very reasonable. I was contacted and have spent hours on the phone, internet, tracking, and locating what he asked for which was a combo deal for a low mile gnx/gn. Thanks to twinvipers as well as he took time out of his schedule to discuss with me about gnx purchases too. So once the buyer sees them I am sure he will jump on them but that has not happened as of yet. He has first option. If that falls through then I will update the thread with an available status.

Back