You can type here any text you want

Another Mustang- But I was desperate!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buick Beginner

Where is my $$$ going?
O.K. just the specifics, Maroon 02 convertable, Snake on the side, big chrome wheels, big fat rubber, red light start, 3 psi off the line, broke the DR's loose for just a bit then had 1 length on him at the top of 1st, at 3 lengths near the top of second, he looked like he threw out an anchor so I got off it too. At the next light he hits the turn lane and dosen't look at me. Yeah, I know another mustang, but when it's late at night even the ugly girls don't look that bad. - BB :p

Good kill!!! Ugly? All i need to do is take my glasses off and they are all fine!!:D

Originally posted by Buick Beginner
but when it's late at night even the ugly girls don't look that bad. - BB :p

No No No! That all depends on how much alky is in the system.
(And I don't mean the car). :D

Good Kill!

Nice kill...but just you wait, Ford is reintroducing the 302 except that it is DOHC. Maybe then they could keep up with TRs.

I'll tell ya one thing

If GM dosen't get busy I might just go buy one of those DOHC 302 stangs! I'm about ready to go throw some eggs at Detriot. - BB:p

So far the "Living Legends" series has been Bullitt and Mach One, they're introducing the Boss 302 in '04 as I understand it. It'll be a tuned version of the GT.

Back