You can type here any text you want

Another mustang down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Splwubs GN

Sold
Well i was heading out to see my g/f. I was sitting at a light and some old lady was in front of me. This was at Rt40 and 553 in South NJ.. WEll all of a sudden a blue mustang turns left from rt 40 to 553.. :) The same way i was heading. WEll the light turns green and i pass this old lady.. I get behind this mustang.. It was a nice deep blue 5.0.. WEll he was doing about 45ish or so. SO i wanted to see if he would play.. Well i get in the passing lane and all of a sudden he starts flooring it.. WEll SO DID I.. I pass him like he was standing still.. After i pass him hes about a car or so in back and stayed there.. He couldnt catch.. It was funny when i was passing because he had the WTF face.. I guess he thought his 5.slow was FAST. So were doing anywhere over 100.. I dont have a 145 speedo kit.. I still have the stock 85.. LOL.. But it was pinned..... THen i decide to let off.. SO i gave a little brake so he can see my third brake overlay that say QUICK.. :D WEll just then he slows down and turns off.. I am guessing he had to be somewhere.. But it was pretty funny.. He had a friend with him as well.. They both looked pretty mad

You know I really like that Blue color they put on the 80's mustangs. Especially the ones with the silver gfx and star wheels. They were pretty, just not as intemidating as all balck though. Hey wait my TTA is white :(, Oh well its just another part of the surprise;)

Yeah i loved the color.. The car was very nice.. Nicely painted and had ground effects.. Not sure what year it was.. It was a fox body though.. But i guess he thought he was fast. :D

nice

i think my favorite thing when it comes to these kinda of races is seeing the other car turn off... haha.... cant even stomach the fact that they'd have to pull up beside one of these machines is unbareable!!

Back