Another No Start Quetion..Plzz help

SloRegal

Just got the motor rebuilt, got it back in the car. Tried to start it but nothing. No spark, No inj. pulse. Crank sensor is new, I just set the cam sensor. I hooked up an Snap-On scan tool but its not reading the ECM. Any thoughts, can someone tell me where to start? Do you think I have a bad Crank Sensor , or ECM. Any replies would be helpful.... SloRegal

There are 2 slots on the crank sensor, you may have to try the other slot. I forget which one it should be in, but I'm sure somebody on the board will chime in.;)

It's the slot farthest from the plug. However, I remember looking at that under the car, and noted that there is no way to get the "inner" slot in position as the timing cover is in the way, BUT, I have a replacement Timing cover so it may be slightly different.

Also, your no start sounds like something isn't hooked up, like the orange wire by the battery, or a couple grounds on back of the head. Also, check the fuses.

Thanks for the replies

I will check the slots on the C.S. I do have the replacement cover. I will double check the wires and grounds. Any body else wanna comment on this....I really wanna get this car going..well you know how it is, when your car is down for a few months:D :)
Thanks Again

Problem Solved

This morning I rechecked all wiring and crank sensor, everything looked fine. So I went ahead and looked at the fuses....and there is wasnt.......lol The fuse to the ecm was GONE...not blown or anything, it just wasnt there...where did it go I dont know:) :D
thanks for the help guys yall were right on it.