You can type here any text you want

another one bites the dust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

denn454

turbo swimmer
lon day at work, so i decided to go out for a drive, i was just going to go out and drive around, maybe pick on a honda if i could find one. I lined up aginst a bmw 328 or something like that at a stop light not much of a race, he didn't try at first and there were railroad tracks that i didn't want to fly over close too so i didn't try either but i made it pretty clear that i wan, i tried to slow down to talk but he wouldn't come up beside me, he pulled off into some parking lot, so i went around the block trying to find him, and as i get on the dtreet here comes a nice looking very mean sounding Z28, needless to say i gave up on the bmw. I drove alongside the camero we both looked at eachothers cars (it looked really nice!) i think its about the secound time i've ever started a race but i floored it knowing if he beat me to it i wouldn't have a chance. I was really suprised how well that z28 run, I slowely pulled on him untill about 55 (in a 30) when i backed off. we were the 2nd cars at another stop light, he said it was only a 305 (don't z28's have a 350?) he didn't say if it was stock or not, but i'm guessing it wasn't. all he asked me was how many turbos i had. really decent guy and a very nice change from the slow hondas i'm used to. I've got to get up to the track some day.

What year?? The newest ones from 93 to 2002 had the 350.The ones fron 1982-1992 some came with 305's.A friend of mine has a 1983 Z28 and it came from the factory with a 305 but a 327 with nitrous is currently going in.

it was probably late 80's early 90's so maybe he was right. pretty quick cars.

Back