You can type here any text you want

Any benefit of an electric dump on a mostly stock TTA ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Julio I can hook ya up with a "cheap" exhaust :rolleyes: :biggrin: ok this Camaro I am talkin about has a ATR single 3" to a crossflow muffler ... 9.6s @ 140 ... also the guy that had my new motor ran a single 3" also in the 9s .. Us Yankee's are to lazy to open the exhaust ... or maybe to old to bend over to open a dump :p

electric dump

I have had an electric cutout on my Turbo Buick for sometime now. I really enjoy it. Noise when I want it and drone when it is closed. The boost does go up when it is open even with the 3" single shot exhaust I have on the car. My Buick has no cat and uses a straight thru 3" muffler (I forget the brand but you can look right through it). So the cutout is very effective. I am one of the older guys and I really enjoy not having to reach under the car to open the dump. I also like the idea of running an open exhaust and then pushing a button and closing it when the cops pulls up next to me. I am going to start modifying my TTA and will install a dump and an electric cutout on it also. The only thing I will caution you on is to choose your electric cutout carefully. I purchased mine from one of the advertisers on this board and it does not seal properly when closed all the time and rattles. I did not get much help from them when I complained about it also. I also forgot what I paid for it but it was not cheap.

Back