Any experience with BumperFillerCompany?

LeeRemmos

They are located in Ft Lauderdale and have some fillers for sale on ebay. Any experience? I need a set of rears

I see your a new member. Call SpoolFool listed in supporting vendors section of the forum page. How could you not know the best?

they arent danko and they didnt impress me
they fit under the tail lamp ok but they didnt line up to the quarter at top without a lot of persuasion of the holes . for the price they will get the job done but if you're a perfectionist and dont mind spending the money get the gm repro ones which look exactly like the oe but need profesional painting ..or spoolfool which look great out of the wrapper and require no special prep other than a scuff to paint

Last edited:
I figured it wasn't Danco since they advertise under Ebay with a diff phone number. I will check out Spoolfool before making a prurhcase. They are for my Dad's car, which is soon to be my son's car. Apprec the feedback!

Spoolfools one piece rear, great fit/easy install

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got a pair of fiberglass ones from a place called MuscleModz out of Florida via eBay about two years ago. They looked good, so I had them painted and it took me a year to get them put on. Put them on two weeks ago with theCATman... They lined up real nice on the sides with the body lines, fit ok under the taillights, but the drivers side filler is tweaked and doesn't fit the best at the seam below the license plate. If I were to do it over, I wouldn't hesitate to get the one piece spool fool filler. For the money I have wrapped up in these, I could've had the one piece.