You can type here any text you want

Any Friends, etc possibly looking to purchase a GN in Central NJ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black1986Beast

No!! It's NOT A Monte!!!
Hey guys, I know this is just a tad off topic and might be annoying to some of you, but I just wanted to let you know that I have to sell my GN as a result of college coming up and MORE expenses coming my way. So just incase you, or maybe a friend or relative may be interested, let me know.
The sooner I sell it, the better. I made a post in the for sale section and it hasn't done much. Here's a little description.

I have all receipts, original window sticker, etc.
It's a clean car, 104k miles, recent oil change..just changed spark plugs, TPS sensor, IAC valve. Just spent $2800 on a completely rebuilt trans, a blue stripe stall converter and a brand new eaton posi-rear end. Mods also include a 62mm Throttle Body/Manifold kit, 160* T-stat, rear airbags, pinion snubber, Race underdrive pulleys, 3'' Downpipe with a 2.5'' hooker super competition cat back exhaust. K&N air filter & breather, ESP Coil pack, plenum spacer, Thrasher 92 chip that has yet to be installed (haven't gotten time to buy an AFPR) BFG Radial TA tires w/less than 5k miles on them. Pillar mounted boost guage, console mounted coolant temp & exhaust temp guages. Scanmaster 2.
The interior is VERY clean, you definately would not assume the mileage by looking at it. Headliner is in great shape, no rips or tears in the seats, etc. Comes with Grand National embroidered floor mats. Although a shifter handle is needed (I could never find someone that sold a complete kit with the rings & the locking clip, etc)
The exterior isn't bad, the paint looks nice with the exception of some chips & scratches (the front bumper could use a touchup from some stone chips. The car looks great from 10 feet away, you can only really see the blemishes from close up. There is one very small door ding on the driver side door that could easily be taken care of. (it's probably easy enough for that "ding king" product, heh)
There's some minor rust in the usual spots on the rear trunklid and under the doors, but nothing severe by any means.
VERY fast car!! Surprised many of my friends at school with this baby! I don't want to sell it but it's just one of those things that must be done. I know I will be a GN owner again sometime, but right now I must focus on the near future.
Im asking $7,500, I bought the car for more than that and have put over $3,500 into it since then.

Pictures can be viewed at: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/thegreatone8523/lst?&.dir=/My+Car&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

man this sux. i am 10 minutes from you in west long branch, but i am in the worst financial situation of my life right now. i want a TR by the time september comes around because my lease will be up. oh well.

The car has obviously been lowered, but there is no mention of it in the descr. I have a friend looking for a gn now----but there are no pics of the motor either,it is 6:00a.m. in the morning--so i might of missed something,but correct if i am wrong(which i am sure all tb.com members will do)---but i will forward this to him.

Geoff

Orion, let me know if something comes up that may allow you to be able to afford it.

Ghall, I have no knowledge of the car being lowered, although the tires on the rear are larger than the fronts..maybe that makes it the front appear a bit lower?

Back