You can type here any text you want

Any Hybrids out there 4 Sale??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
wow...go on a selling spree ??? :confused: :biggrin: Hybrids kick ass :p not for sale but you can "look" .. Good Luck with your search :cool:

Attachments

• MayZ1.JPG
    MayZ1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 582
  • RX7eng.jpg
    RX7eng.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 572
Dan,

Did you build that car or buy it that way?

I bought it like that ... Doing a lot of changes since I got it .. 8.8 Ford rear end . basically have a Mustang rear suspension in the car all tied into a roll bar to :eek: different cooling set up .. different motor.. trans..driveshaft...wheels and tires .. new wilwood calipers and pads ... ok ok ok gettin sick when I think of the $$$ you can put in these cars :eek: :p

I bought it like that ... Doing a lot of changes since I got it .. 8.8 Ford rear end . basically have a Mustang rear suspension in the car all tied into a roll bar to :eek: different cooling set up .. different motor.. trans..driveshaft...wheels and tires .. new wilwood calipers and pads ... ok ok ok gettin sick when I think of the $$$ you can put in these cars :eek: :p

Ahh its really not about the money, it's about the passion.:wink:

That is sharp and looks good. Does that one ever make it to the track?

Ahh its really not about the money, it's about the passion.:wink:

That is sharp and looks good. Does that one ever make it to the track?

not yet ... the motor has been in Melissa's car with a few changes :eek: :cool: shooting for next year . still have a lot of decisions to make on the car .. I'd better like it or it's gone :rolleyes:

Hey Dan,is that a pretty straight forward install in those cars?

Lots of fabrication required,or just motor mount/crossmember type of stuff?

There's a really clean one on craigslist for $500...:D

I'd say the mounts ...BUT even doin the simple small stuff takes a lot of time :redface: and $$$$$$ :eek:

Dude...I gotta hotair with a 3" downpipe...:eek:

Try changing those plugs!:mad:

F/S-1980 Malibu wagon,no motor,trans or exhaust.
GN harness,rad.,TTYPE wheels,GN posi rear,AC,ecm etc. still there.
Just drop in a 1986-87 Turbo 3.8 & trans.
$3,000 or $5,500 w/a 1987 WE4 parts car,runs & drives.(body/floor very rusty w/holes:eek: ).

Attachments

• MALIBU4.jpg
    MALIBU4.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 420
  • MALIBU1.jpg
    MALIBU1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 401
Tell me more about the LC2 powered Olds CC. That is about the same size and weight as my hybrid and I'd love to know how it works and what your combo consists of.

Tell me more about the LC2 powered Olds CC. That is about the same size and weight as my hybrid and I'd love to know how it works and what your combo consists of.

It's a 100% stock longblock,TA60 turbo Garret.63 w/a fender dump,009 injectors,700r4 w/a 12"LU 2,000 stall Vette T.Q, Walbro 340 pump,CAS V4 stock location intercooler & LT1 valve springs.The motor doesnt have any problem moving the car.It's a real fun driver.

I havent had it to the track w/it's new combo:TE67,55's,9" 3,200 non lu & PAS dual nozzel alky inj.
It feels good:) .

Attachments

• DSC05443.jpg
    DSC05443.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 342
  • OLDS 1.jpg
    OLDS 1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 367
I'm building a '64 Riviera with a much hopped Turbo6 in it. Basically its a production 4.1 with a forged rotating assembly, Champion CNC iron heads and either a Comp 212/212 or a XR3 roller cam with T&D 1.65 roller rockers. Going to be custom modifying a set of ATR steel headers and a '64 LeSabre oilpan to clear everything in the suspension and frame. Custom fabbing a downpipe and a front cover using a gerotor oilpump to clear the front engine crossmember. Plans call for a temporary TE44 turbo and a big neck stock location intercooler of some sort till I can afford a CPT61BB, a custom intercooler, and a champion intake with a G-body Parts 75mm TB. Tranny will be a temporary stock BRF and D5 till I can afford a fully built TH200-4R.

I'm building a '64 Riviera with a much hopped Turbo6 in it. Basically its a production 4.1 with a forged rotating assembly, Champion CNC iron heads and either a Comp 212/212 or a XR3 roller cam with T&D 1.65 roller rockers. Going to be custom modifying a set of ATR steel headers and a '64 LeSabre oilpan to clear everything in the suspension and frame. Custom fabbing a downpipe and a front cover using a gerotor oilpump to clear the front engine crossmember. Plans call for a temporary TE44 turbo and a big neck stock location intercooler of some sort till I can afford a CPT61BB, a custom intercooler, and a champion intake with a G-body Parts 75mm TB. Tranny will be a temporary stock BRF and D5 till I can afford a fully built TH200-4R.

That will be one cool ride!

I guess it's not going to be a daily driver:D

Not really, the car's sheetmetal is a bit too valuable to drive daily and my Lincoln LS V6 will probably get better gas mileage; but you better believe it will be driving very frequently to work, cruise-ins, Power Tour, and other events.

84 cutlass supreme,race-street 3000lbs 109 block low 10's,$7000obo. I'll try and post pics and more details tomorrow

Back