Any long timers on here near Warwick, RI?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
There a place that has an OEM exhaust pipe that I need in Warwick, but it is for local pickup only.
Looking for someone that may be close to to pick it up and have it drop shipped from a terminal to terminal. The place said they looked into it and it would be $135. I've had bumpers shipped for less!

Or even better would be someone headed to the BPG TType/TTA reunion in July that could bring it then!

The address is
Competitive Automotive Inc.
2095 West Shore Road
Warwick, RI 02889

Thanks,
Rob

Holy crap I was in warwick this past weekend on route to MOEGAN SUN. I stopped in warwick to eat at pizza place.. What a coincidence.

Is BPG TTpye/TTA reunion the one in OHIO end of JULY??

Holy crap I was in warwick this past weekend on route to MOEGAN SUN. I stopped in warwick to eat at pizza place.. What a coincidence.

Is BPG TTpye/TTA reunion the one in OHIO end of JULY??
Yep, that is it...be the most TTAs in one spot ever!

Yep, that is it...be the most TTAs in one spot ever!

Then CONTACT either V8killer or PRONTO as they are both going out there to that meet with a TTA according to what they told me.
Asked me if I wanted to tag along. (not really wanting to see all those nice rides and not able to own one :( )

Not sure if they will be travelling down 95 to get there?

I know PRONTO has relatives in RI that he visits a few times. I hate to voulenteer him but you can always PM him and ask.

There a place that has an OEM exhaust pipe that I need in Warwick, but it is for local pickup only.
Looking for someone that may be close to to pick it up and have it drop shipped from a terminal to terminal. The place said they looked into it and it would be $135. I've had bumpers shipped for less!

Or even better would be someone headed to the BPG TType/TTA reunion in July that could bring it then!

The address is
Competitive Automotive Inc.
2095 West Shore Road
Warwick, RI 02889

Thanks,
Rob

Hey Rob, I live in Rhode lsland and that shop is about 30 minutes from my house. Email me if still need help.

Matt

Well, any possiblity that any of you are going to the T / TTA reunion at the BPG event in OH in July?
The company said they got a quote for shipping and it was $140 due to the size of it, it would fit in a 20" x 80" x 12" box.
So by the time I have someone find a box and pack it, and then find a terminal shipper, I won't be saving much once your time is factored into the equation...unless you are coming to Ohio in the summer and can toss it in the back of a truck with no box/packing.

well I think he is offline for a few day not sure.. maybe he will see this post. When he stops by i will ask him.. it sure will save on shipping

How did this work out for you?

D
Haven't got it, pronto was going to pick it up one weekend when he went down there and bring it to the TTA reunion in July, but there is not always someone there on the weekends for him to pick it up from. Figure I'll give them a few eeeks if they still have it maybe they will get more motivated to ship it to me too if pronto hasn't been able to pick it up by then.