You can type here any text you want

Any predictions on what my car will run?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sweet6

Stock except for RJC boost valve. Planning on running 17-18lbs in all gears with 100 octane on MT DRs. I was hoping to crack into the 12s.

TIA

Originally posted by lburou
Depending on density altitude, 13.4-13.8 Seconds in the Quarter....:)

I have to run at least a 13.20. I have been telling my buddy with an '01 SS, he will be seeing my taillights from a stock car from the 80's. :D He runs around 13.20s.

Good Luck

Our cars ranged from 13.2-14.2 when they were new....13.6 was average....15 years ago.

You may want an Alchy kit first :cool:

Re: Good Luck

Originally posted by lburou
Our cars ranged from 13.2-14.2 when they were new....13.6 was average....15 years ago.

You may want an Alchy kit first :cool:

The only reason I thought it would go faster is because the RJC boost controller will keep the boost at 17lbs the whole way down the track. Didn't the stock chip drop the boost to 12lbs or so in 3rd and 4th gear?

And with the RJC boost controller the turbo will spool faster = better 60:ies...

But my suggestion is that you get a adjustable wastegate (if you not have it already) and up the boost to 20 or more (if you have a scantool)

Then you surely will be in the 12:s.

When my car was stock, I run 12.87 with a 2.11 60th. Had adjustable WG, BFG DR and boost was set at 20-21. Oh, I had a trasher 108 and race gas on that run to.

Daniel

Look in the TTA times section and see what other people are running. That should give you some good info.

Bo

Back