You can type here any text you want

Any Rock musicians wanna jam in bowling green?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
Hey guys, my buddy (jamier) and me had this idea, maybe we could get some other buick bros who are also musicians together, and hahe a little jam session? Heck, i bet if we get it organized soon enough, maybe we could even play on the beech bend grounds! or at a local club in the area, what do you think? Jamie's an awesome guitar player and knows about a million rock songs, (classic rock, pop, 60's,70's, 80's, you name it, he probably knows it) And i like to think of myself as a pretty decent vocalist. So let's get something goin and make the nats even MORE FUN!!:D We'd need at least one drummer and one bassist to make it work, everybody after that is a bonus!

heck yeah...sounds like it could be fun...i play guitar also. I can play w\e u want....just give me some songs you want to learn...country, rock, w\e is fine..i should be moved to nashville this summer so i see no reason not to be able to make bowling green! :biggrin:

making noise is fun...

Ahhhhhh thanks for the compliment fred, Like he said come on guys and gals lets get something going. I've been playing for years and can play learn or just follow anything easily. I figure a bass player and drummer and were set . I have a pa and so does fred so loudness is not a issue lol. let us know out there later all...

Only SLAYER tunes are allowed. Don't make me repeat myself Freddie :tongue:

Oh yeah, I'll be the one with the Dimebag Darrell goatee. Mine will be blonde by that time though :biggrin:

i could get down to some Pantera :biggrin: ill have a few extra guitar amps and guitars if needed also...

Hehheh... you know where my loyalty lies Mike... However, i think some classic rock may appeal to more people than some "raining blood". flyin3, looks like you'll have a heck of a shorter commute to the track than most of us.. 17 hrs. from mtl!:eek: on a side note, my pantera tribute band "revolution" is playing tonite, i'll try to post up some vids tomorrow if possible.:cool:

haha yes what is bowling green from nashivlle like an hour? im in ohio right now just waiting to get moved down there

I'll be trying to knock Zakk Wylde off the stage & steal his guitar tomorrow night, so wish me luck :rolleyes:

Count me in if "WALK" is gonna be on the playlist (or anything from Phil & the boys!!). I've been meaning to get my "Black Tooth Grin" on for quite sometime now :biggrin:

if you get it

i'll steal it from you lol we can jam some ozzy too this is getting interesting if there's alot of guitarplayers maby i'll just bring a bass...

I've got a replica ZW now, but having a real one sure would be nice. Speaking of Ozzy makes me want to break out the 'ole polka dot flying V & jam on a little "Crazy Train" :cool:

sounds good so far

I think i'll just bring my guitar and bass and hope for the best we should have a few guitar players , now just need a drummer.....

So was there anything finalized on this? Place, date, time?

Back