You can type here any text you want

any rollers for sale?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

im looking for a clean roller, 84-87, doesnt matter.
a bbc/th400 is going in it. doenst even need a to have a rear.

LMK

1986 Grand National

Not sure how soon your looking for this car however.. my 1986 grand national needs doors.. no motor or trans, no interior at all, rearend being pulled, back and front bumpers also being pulled, no header panel or lights no back lights and its a t top car.. If interested it should be ready by Jan let me know if your interested.. I also live in chicago area.. Car comes with bill of sale.. 815 508 4064

Not sure how soon your looking for this car however.. my 1986 grand national needs doors.. no motor or trans, no interior at all, rearend being pulled, back and front bumpers also being pulled, no header panel or lights no back lights and its a t top car.. If interested it should be ready by Jan let me know if your interested.. I also live in chicago area.. Car comes with bill of sale.. 815 508 4064

thanks, but i need a roller. not a shell.

I have one with fresh base/clear black paint. Shell was stripped to bare metal. Clean title 87 GN. Full interior G80 posi 8.5 rear with all new brakes and hardware, fresh turned drums, new coils front and rear. new Moog ball joints in front. Nice GN wheels with 99% tread 275/50 and 235/60 radial TA's. LC2 Wire harness still installed. Walbro pump in tank. Car is still apart, front clip is off, doors are off. Doorjambs were also painted, would make a great racecar or could even be turned back into a nice driver. I had big plans for this one but I have too many projects burning. . I'd prefer to sell it as is (rear, interior, ect) but let me know what youre looking for, I have this stored in a friends garage and I'd like to give him his stall back.

Thanks

Gino

PSIEDV6 has a light blue one with a salvage title that would go cheap, would have to ship thou

I think there's one in fargo that looks ok. It's in cars for sale, I think its boosted86 that has it.

This was posted on a local Buick email list here in N Texas.

I am selling my 86 grand National. Hard top, full strip job...no power anything
It does not run, motor in the car has a spun bearing.
I have a 87 complete virgin motor that needs to be built to replace the one in the car.
The cars paint is getting rough, bumper fillers are gone and has some minor body damage.
5 new tires, extra set of GN wheels, lots of stuff of motor stuff.
Will include 2 engine stands, a folding engine hoist, and 4 car rollers.
The interior is near perfect.
Have all paperwork on the car including the original build sheet and invoice.

I will intertain any and all offers (no trades) . Would like to sell ASAP. The car is in Little Elm.

Thanks
Brandon Bailey
214-770-4988 cell if I dont answer please leave message and Ill call back

Back