You can type here any text you want

Any Skyline fans out there?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
These cars are definitely no posers. They would lay waste to pretty much anything on the street when built right. '89-'94 R32s GT-Rs, '95-'97 R33 GT-Rs, and '98-'2001 R34 GT-Rs. A 1990 R32 GT-R is the the only other car that I really want to own someday. I'd prefer Gunmetal Grey with 600hp and stealthy looking like this one.

R32GT-R.jpg

Enjoy....

YouTube - 0-400m battle drag GT-R Part1/2 Aug,1998

YouTube - 0-400m battle drag GT-R Part2/2 Aug,1998

YouTube - 0-400m battle GT-R Jun,1998

YouTube - 0-400m DRAG GT-R Part.1 Aug,1999
That yellow R32 in this one is da man!!

YouTube - 0-400m DRAG GT-R Part.2 Aug,1999
Again, that yellow R32 rulez all!!

YouTube - 0-400m GT-R Jan,1999

Tributes baby yeah!!
YouTube - skyline tribute part2

YouTube - skyline tribute

YouTube - Skyline Tribute(EDIT)

YouTube - Nissan Skyline GT-R Tribute

Patrick

I was talking to a guy that was driving a right hand drive gt-r. but he told me he has to play title games with it because it was not legal in the usa. car looked really cool and sounded real mean. i would still want a supra if i was going to buy an import :biggrin:at least nissan is bring back the skyline .to bad its gonna be $75,000 us dollars:eek: that much money my buick would run eights and handle like a vette:biggrin:

Cool vids..

I'm a big Skyline fan as well....the R32 is my favorite body style of all the Skylines. When I was stationed in Okinawa I almost bought an R32 GT-R but didn't have a way of bringing it back to the states cheaply. I really didn't want to spend tens of thousands of dollars, and didn't want to buy one through Motorex either...too much $$$.

A bunch of my friends bought R32 GTS-T's and those move pretty good with some boost and bolt ons.

Back