You can type here any text you want

Any suggestions for a paint and body shop in NC.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EricB

Supporting Vendor
I just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions on a good paint and body shop in or around NC. The motor and transmission should be back in the car in the next few weeks. I need a shop that will be willing to pull the interior out of the car and put all the new stuff back in.

The two links below are to site sponsors on horsepowerjunkies.com . I don't have any personal experience with either, but they always have great feedback from customers on the site. They are both fairly close to you also. They are both worth a phone call to tell them what you want and get a feel for them.

http://www.garnercollision.com/

Absolute Bodyworks

Hope this helps,

Geoff

if you want the best call Sheldon Medlin @ Reflections Custom Finish @ 704-843-4551. GHall & anyone on here that has seen my car can verify how good my car looks. he has several show magazine cars under his belt. he is an old skool body man that knows how to do full restorations the right way. plus he was telling me about a new black he has found. he was telling me it makes the black on a GN look purple. tell him Steve Thompson told you to call & he will charge you an extra $2000.oo. LOL

edit: he is in the charlotte nc area.

Back