Any TR folks in KY???

Wel, today was a waste. It was supposed to be nice out and it was freakin' cold out again.:mad:

Did you get any T time Dee? Hope so...

Nope I am saving that for 2 weeks when I am on vacation man. Got the DSM just about done shoot you some pics of the final pics should be able to turn the key this week and send it down the road for a street tune, lol. Keep you posted man!!

Thanks,
dee

Well I guess I am going a different route on the tranny now, lol.(Don't ask) Wanting to know if someone wants to buy my 200?? Just testing waters. Would rather not hassle with shipping and all that crap, lol.

Thanks,
dee

Welp..this just in. My 87 Hard top car is going up for sale. It is still in a project phase. It has a fresh motor (stroker w/ a CPT 70 ), new tranny (Extreme Automatics stg 1 400 T) and a list of supporting parts a mile long. Anyone interested in this vehicle can contact me here or call me @ 859-699-8332.
Thanks Rob

Welp..this just in. My 87 Hard top car is going up for sale. It is still in a project phase. It has a fresh motor (stroker w/ a CPT 70 ), new tranny (Extreme Automatics stg 1 400 T) and a list of supporting parts a mile long. Anyone interested in this vehicle can contact me here or call me @ 859-699-8332.
Thanks Rob

:eek: :confused: ...hate to hear that

Thanks Rob

Rob,

WTF?? I don't know the reasoning why you are getting rid of it, but damn man sorry to hear that.

I saw this car once during the build up and wish I had the money. Absolutely gorgeous is an understatement.

Thanks guys... I really hate to sell it...but life has a funny way of changing direction at the drop of a hat. Im not disappearing...just re-organizing...and coming back stronger than ever ie. stage car...lol. Im going to continue with the build for now. Kip should almost be finished with the motor. Its a nice car...and every part on it is top shelf...so you guys no it wont be cheap. Id like to sell it locally, so at least I can keep tabs on it, and even help finish it out. I hate starting a project just to give up on it..
:D

Dee: seems like you've been busy. Is your car done yet?;)

BTW, I tried to open the links and they're not working properly...

Damn!!! I didn't even know, lol. Yes car is running now just running rich. Trying to find a dag'on' laptop that will work hopefully going to try one out here in a minute!!! I will reload the pix sorry.

dee

Update on my GN...we kept it... going to finish it. Looks like the HR mounts should be here this week. Going to drop the engine and tranny in next week end. Looks like I may be able to get out and play with you fellas this year.;) Maybe we could hit up Somerset once this year.

Hey Dee if you use photobucket just grab the "IMG" and copy it to the post. I never have issues that way.

Congrats, guys, on getting the cars ready to go. We all need to get together and get the cars out on the road.

BTW, the sommerset show is at the end of the month if I'm not mistaken. I have not been there yet so it would be fun to get a few TR's out there and lay down some rubber ...er...I mean cruise....:biggrin:

I know that someone has posted about this sommerset cruize, but where is it again?? Don't know if car will be ready by then. Just recently decided to get another car for the wife so the TR may be "kindof" on the backburner for a bit. Hopefully it will be driveable in a couple of weeks just not ready to run at the track.

Backburner?:confused: :eek: You've gotta get that car on the street. I'm not track ready but the car is reliable enough to cruise around and lay some smack down if necessary.

BTW, the somerset cruise is in Somerset KY. I-75 South. Get off on Exit 38. (London)- Go west for about 20 minutes or so and you'll be in Somerset. It's supposed to be one of the largest car shows in the country.

I am not really a "car show" guy man. I was hoping that it maybe some type of a cruize/racing event. The car has alot of stuff that it still needs. I wouldn't feel confortable driving it down that far just yet, lol. Anyone going to the buick event in columbus, oh on the 1st of Aug I believe??

I am having an issue with the many pc's I have tried!!! Can't get any of them to communicate with the DFI for some reason.

p.s. Recently got an LS1 Rx7 so I am having fun with that right now, lol(Wifes car, lol)

An ls1 rx-7:p You, sir, have a sickness. That must be one heck of a ride...

As for the Somerset show, I think there is a cruise component. I prefer the show stuff because I can see other nice rides and it doesn't cost a thing.-Lots of garage queens...;) (like mine)

If I go to the track, I might see one or two nice rides but then there's a lot of hacked up pieced together cars that aren't even street legal. Then there's the expense...

Either way, I was just hoping to try and get some TR's together so that we can all meet each other and BS about our cars.

I had a few buddies in SoCal and we'd all get together and just hang out with our cars, maybe wrench on a car or two and engage in some serious bench racing...:eek: :D
(My preferred method of racing especially in light of recent fuel prices)

Honestly I would love nothing more than to get together with a few of you. Hang out and BS about cars..................thats is what I think I am best at, lol. Maybe I can learn a few things from the seniors here!!!!

dee

P.S. Lets try and get something going, maybe start a thread about a meet??