You can type here any text you want

Any turbo work for high 10s off the foot brake on a stock longblock/intake/converter?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So i go out and find a stock rear end, fabricated the mounts and shorten/lenghten it to get it fit in the chevelle, then hope it works? Yea right :rolleyes:

So i go out and find a stock rear end, fabricated the mounts and shorten/lenghten it to get it fit in the chevelle, then hope it works? Yea right :rolleyes:

Not sure if they are the same or not. But if you could use a 10 bolt 8.5 rear out of an older camaro you can pick one up for cheap, they definitely aren't rare, and then use the money you saved on the turbo, cam, or heads.

Not sure if they are the same or not. But if you could use a 10 bolt 8.5 rear out of an older camaro you can pick one up for cheap, they definitely aren't rare, and then use the money you saved on the turbo, cam, or heads.

I believe the Chevelles had the factory four link just like our g-bodies.... should make the swap easier. I wouldn't be suprised if the stock GN rear was very close to the right width.... or with any luck.... a little narrower to allow for some more tire under the car....

I believe the Chevelles had the factory four link just like our g-bodies.... should make the swap easier. I wouldn't be suprised if the stock GN rear was very close to the right width.... or with any luck.... a little narrower to allow for some more tire under the car....

control arms are different angles and will not bolt in.

It's super easy to find an original 8.5 10 bolt, or a 12 bolt for a 68-72 Chevelle. 70-72 Monte Carlo is the same as well.

Nahhh!! NEEDS a Dana 60 !!! With the Turbo 400 its goin to take a beating !! Should live forever. So lets now make the 10 sec motor unbreakable. Oh what are ya goin with ?? Chip or a Fast ?? Prob be better with a Fast for more tunability. :cool:

Nahhh!! NEEDS a Dana 60 !!! With the Turbo 400 its goin to take a beating !! Should live forever. So lets now make the 10 sec motor unbreakable. Oh what are ya goin with ?? Chip or a Fast ?? Prob be better with a Fast for more tunability. :cool:

facetious bastard.

I love it.

BWA HA HA HA :biggrin:

A.j.

Back