anybody alive.

wiked87gn said:
anybody out there and alive.. this forum is dead.. :) :(
Yeah things are a little quiet Harold! I'm sure you'll think of something creative to stir the pot.There's gotta be someone out there you can piss off.By the way! What ever happend to that sheep herder from Biloxi that posted posted pictures of his sister.& claimed it was his girlfriend when his manhood came into question. I'm a little concerned since we haven't heard from him in awhile LOL

turbolou said:
Yeah things are a little quiet Harold! I'm sure you'll think of something creative to stir the pot.There's gotta be someone out there you can piss off.By the way! What ever happend to that sheep herder from Biloxi that posted posted pictures of his sister.& claimed it was his girlfriend when his manhood came into question. I'm a little concerned since we haven't heard from him in awhile LOL

Hey LouC, I was standing right behind you when you were in line getting tickets at the Vegas Drag Strip. It was funny, me and a bud were busting your balls to everyone in line and you were clueless. You didnt even look back to see why everyone was laughing. I kinda felt bad because you were so clueless that I thought you might have been dosed up on some pain meds and oblivious to the world...I dont like picking on the elderly so I will leave you alone from now on out. Sorry bro. I didnt realize how old you were.

But anyways, I'm safe here in Vegas. Starting my life over and I'm doing ok. I thought I would have made more progress by now but everything is just moving slowly. So slowley that I'm about to enroll my ass in school...I'm going to a seminar this morning about trading stocks.

Be4u said:
Hey LouC, I was standing right behind you when you were in line getting tickets at the Vegas Drag Strip. It was funny, me and a bud were busting your balls to everyone in line and you were clueless. You didnt even look back to see why everyone was laughing. I kinda felt bad because you were so clueless that I thought you might have been dosed up on some pain meds and oblivious to the world...I dont like picking on the elderly so I will leave you alone from now on out. Sorry bro. I didnt realize how old you were.

But anyways, I'm safe here in Vegas. Starting my life over and I'm doing ok. I thought I would have made more progress by now but everything is just moving slowly. So slowly that I'm about to enroll my ass in school...I'm going to a seminar this morning about trading stocks.
Really now!I didn't know you relocated not only am I old but fortunatly for you I'm hard of hearing. I wish we could of met.You may have found out that I'm not so mean after all. When your young & foolish ( as you obviously are ) Things seem to move too slow. One of the many benefits to ageing is the entertainment one gets from watching youth stumble while trying to compete with experience. I encourage you to go to school & finish eighth grade at least. Besides that it will keep you off the streets & out of trouble. If you wish anymore advice my number is listed.Now if you'll excuse me I'ts time for my medication.I wish you well. Your Father Lou

i was getting ready to post the same damn thread..

Hopefully you guys don't do this while hanging out.. you know, just sit around and look at each other.. LOL

When i get out there in a couple of months.. i'm planning to cruzin a ton..

nordy racer said:
i was getting ready to post the same damn thread..

Hopefully you guys don't do this while hanging out.. you know, just sit around and look at each other.. LOL

When i get out there in a couple of months.. i'm planning to cruzin a ton..

You'll learn

turbolou said:
Really now!I didn't know you relocated not only am I old but fortunatly for you I'm hard of hearing. I wish we could of met.You may have found out that I'm not so mean after all. When your young & foolish ( as you obviously are ) Things seem to move too slow. One of the many benefits to ageing is the entertainment one gets from watching youth stumble while trying to compete with experience. I encourage you to go to school & finish eighth grade at least. Besides that it will keep you off the streets & out of trouble. If you wish anymore advice my number is listed.Now if you'll excuse me I'ts time for my medication.I wish you well. Your Father Lou
Yes sir, I live in Las Vegas now. I was going to tap you on the shoulder but decided to hide behind someone and avoid you. Not for any other reason but because I just wanted to have fun and hang out. I didnt want any grumpy guys ruining my day :biggrin:

While I agree with you on the fact that us young guys lack experience, it doesnt mean that you wernt in the same place I am now. Over time I'll gain knowledge just like you, but I wont have a cranky attitude when I'm older.

If you were my father, I'd have surgery and become a eunich so I wouldnt reproduce. :p

Be4u said:
Yes sir, I live in Las Vegas now. I was going to tap you on the shoulder but decided to hide behind someone and avoid you. Not for any other reason but because I just wanted to have fun and hang out. I didnt want any grumpy guys ruining my day :biggrin:

While I agree with you on the fact that us young guys lack experience, it doesnt mean that you wernt in the same place I am now. Over time I'll gain knowledge just like you, but I wont have a cranky attitude when I'm older.

If you were my father, I'd have surgery and become a eunich so I wouldnt reproduce. :p
People that think I'm cranky just doen't know me or or understand my warped sense of humour which gets me through life.If we have never met then you really don't have a good reason to judge me that way. Unless you're unable to think for yourself & are judgeing me based on someone elses opinion. I'm just trying to make this clear in case thier are others like yourself out there that may be confused. So just chill out & good luck with your surgery. Lou

turbolou said:
People that think I'm cranky just doen't know me or or understand my warped sense of humour which gets me through life.If we have never met then you really don't have a good reason to judge me that way. Unless you're unable to think for yourself & are judgeing me based on someone elses opinion. I'm just trying to make this clear in case thier are others like yourself out there that may be confused. So just chill out & good luck with your surgery. Lou

LouC, dont worry! NOBODY forms my opinion. Never have, never will. There is evidence of this on one of these boards. I call things like I see them. I trust my instincs...they hardly fail me. There is evidence of this also. Somethimes I'm wrong but when someone gives me a bad impression I cannot see how I would be at fault or foolish. This is all on you pops. You made me form my judgment.

I'd like to call you but what would we talk about? Not to mention, would you act fake? Like a buddy? Only to kick me in the future? Would you be true? As a friend? Would you respect me in the furture? Or would you turn on me? I'm a broke mofo. I plan to be for a couple of years or at least until I fully recover. Would you snub your noes at me because I have no money? What if I strike it rich next year, or even in 15 years? The toes you step on today may be connected to the a$$ you have to kiss in the future.

The next time your in Vegas, hit me up. If you want to buy me a drink I may accept your offer. Depends on how busy I am. I aint got time to make friends with someone thats not as true as I am. I got better friends to worry about. Men that I respect.

Be4U, nobody strikes it rich in vegas but good luck, as far as LOU goes he is a cool guy and sometimes will go out of his way to help people out you just gotta work around the rought edges and get a few scratches but once you get to know him he is fun to hang out with, just dont pay attention to his homosexual tendencies and inuendoes and you will do just fine..JK LOU :p

Everybody hug and make up.

Oh, and ain't none of us ever gonna be rich. Not as long as there is a TR in the garage.

Hey Len just wanted to say thanks again for the trans this thing feels great going down the freeway.
Dale

wiked87gn said:
Be4U, nobody strikes it rich in vegas but good luck, as far as LOU goes he is a cool guy and sometimes will go out of his way to help people out you just gotta work around the rought edges and get a few scratches but once you get to know him he is fun to hang out with, just dont pay attention to his homosexual tendencies and inuendoes and you will do just fine..JK LOU :p
Now I'm homosexual ! I give up I'm switching to the Studebaker forum with the rest of the old people. I can't handle this pressure anymore. goodbye!

turbolou said:
Now I'm homosexual ! I give up I'm switching to the Studebaker forum with the rest of the old people. I can't handle this pressure anymore. goodbye!

The Studebaker site is GREAT! Lots sheep-herders post over there.
:)