You can type here any text you want

Anybody drive a Ferrari lately?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I just cant get myself to do something like that...makes me feel broke. lol

Its almost like paying a hooker for sex. Id rather just work hard and get one myself..or wait to drive a friends ;P

I've been lucky enough to have driven every car in that ad and have to agree with TurboJosh. Don't wanna crash one!

Then again, if you're test driving them after they've just been serviced, you gotta stretch their legs a little......;)

Here's photo of a portion of one of the shops where I work.

Walking out of work 7-11.jpg

I've been lucky enough to have driven every car in that ad and have to agree with TurboJosh. Don't wanna crash one!

Then again, if you're test driving them after they've just been serviced, you gotta stretch their legs a little......;)

Here's photo of a portion of one of the shops where I work.

View attachment 165489

That is the most gorgeous shop I have ever seen! You truly have an awesome talent man . GL to you! For a shop to be that clean like a operating room shows the pride the people have working there!

That is the most gorgeous shop I have ever seen! You truly have an awesome talent man . GL to you! For a shop to be that clean like a operating room shows the pride the people have working there!

I'd love to take credit for it but it's not mine. I work for Penske Automotve.

The rule is : Shops are always 'Race Ready'. Live by the rule or find other employment.

The thing is, you're right. Until I came to work at this complex (16 brands on 45 acres) in 2002, I had never worked at a place where there is so much pride in how we appear to our customers and co-workers.

I run the reconditioning operation for the complex and for a body shop, I'd say I run a pretty tight ship.;)

Here it is......

New drag radials! 062.jpg

I'd love to take credit for it but it's not mine. I work for Penske Automotve.

The rule is : Shops are always 'Race Ready'. Live by the rule or find other employment.

The thing is, you're right. Until I came to work at this complex (16 brands on 45 acres) in 2002, I had never worked at a place where there is so much pride in how we appear to our customers and co-workers.

I run the reconditioning operation for the complex and for a body shop, I'd say I run a pretty tight ship.;)

Here it is......

View attachment 165543

White T's are my fav wow! If I could find a clean one over GN , it would be a hard toss up! Nice car. Penske is the best man in the indusrty, his racing Saga is a true ikon. That's awesome man. Gorgeous car, plus I am Weld fan at heart! Crome trim realy brings out that car .

I'm doing this in St. Charles, MO on 9/1. Not sure if I'm going to drive the Ferrari or the Lambo.

Back