You can type here any text you want

anybody from??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A bunch of the Chicagoland group will be at Cordova for the B-O-P on October 9th.

Will you be there?

ShariB

sure

I guess i could go. i live like 10 minutes from the strip. Oct. 9th ill be there. What should i look for? Make a sign or something.

Well, we could have a club banner, I suppose. But since at least 4 of us pit together, just look for the group of buicks. I started to say turbo buicks, but realised that there are some V-8's that will be there, too.

We'll also be at Byron on the 24th, our club's last race of the season. You don't have to be a member to race with us, just be Buick powered and friendly!

Hope to see you there.

I take it that your car will be the black one?

ShariB

:D

ummm My car will be the ****ty one. i just bought this car and it needs restored. Im in the process of getting it to run right at this moment so no racing for me. Ill be a spectator that day. I have raced my dads 10 sec 68 camaro out there and my S-10 and my camaro i know what it is like so im not broken up over it. Anyways i dont even know if i should bring the embarrasing car out there. I may bring our envoy instead.

Bring the car - not everyone has a pristine car, believe me! There are a lot of "works in progress" out there. One of our favorite club members has an "Oldsmobuick" - that is probably 3 different colors!

That's part of the fun - being part of the group, even if you're just spectating.

Hope to see you there.

ShariB

Back