Anybody going to Ocean City MD this weekend...

Scott89TTA

Anybody going to Ocean City MD this weekend for the Spring Cruise? If so I'll be there with another TTA starting Thursday. Send me a PM for my cell number if you want to hook up over the weekend. It should be a real nice weekend with a ton of cars this year...several thousand !!!

-Scott

Yeah I hope the weather holds out too...M/T DR's don't like the rain. Should be at least 3 of us heading down together...but several other guys from TBS.com (MAGNA gang) are heading down at different times should be quite a few if all show up.

-Scott

I'll be there

not in my car though. It's not ready yet but will be for the October show. Where do you guys hang down there? I could talk about these cars all day long. I've been going for about 8 years now. Watch out for the pigs!

me and a 4 other guys from the fenton citco crew will be there my buddy talked to the guys from the darnstown shell I belive and they were saying that alot of the tr guys are going to meet at hooters in oc on sat night

Dang... I wish I had stumbled on to this thread before we went down... Might have been able to meet-up with some of y'all.
We were there from Tues night till Sun morning.

I was surprised to see so few turbo cars down there... they were quite rare it seemed. Only saw maybe 2 different GN's, 2 or 3 T-types and maybe one TTA.
We stay at the Beachmark at 74th St. every year. This year we had 38 rooms booked by our Pottstown, PA gang. :D