You can type here any text you want

Anybody Have A Carfax Account?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have never seen a Carfax report and thought it was interesting to see one. Here is my VIN if someone can help me get a report. 1g4gk4776gp425139 Thanks a bunch

Originally posted by Jpra.comtt
I have never seen a Carfax report and thought it was interesting to see one. Here is my VIN if someone can help me get a report. 1g4gk4776gp425139 Thanks a bunch

I sent you an email with your carfax report :D

CarFax pfft

Keep in mind CarFax is pretty much useless. I ran one on my GN before I bought the car came up perfect and clean. Then I do a title search once I own the car to find the old owers. I find out it was totaled back in 1990! Then it sat for 11 years. Meanwhile one of the owners floated the title thru 3 people before it was titled to the guy who I bought it from last year! CarFax showed NONE of this nor showed anything that was true about my car. Now keep in mind I'm sure the car was worth some decent money still in 1990 so it must have been pretty bad to total out! If your really serious about finding info on your car do a local state title search and hope it hasn't been thru many states!

Back