You can type here any text you want

Anybody in Southern/Central IL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rmar

Yo Baby Daddy
How about anywhere in the state south of Chicago.
Lets here from you.:cool:

Keep going... Im in Centralia
The good part is Turbo Tweek (Eric)
Lives about 10 miles from me.

Central Il.

I live in Springfield area and race alot in Charleston,Il. Coles County Dragway.:cool:

We will be going to Benton and Gateway maybe could run up to
Coles

I'm in Champaign, 60 miles from Coles. Been there several times, run in high 7's in the 1/8th.

Gnrick

I have never seen another GN at the track. I must of been at another track at that time. I have the Atomic Orange GN used to be three colors of black. Been there for the last two years almost every weekend. The car ran at Cole's 6.6's@104. Fastest @ 6.55@105.9.:cool:

Benton

Tony,
Maybe we could get you to Benton this season.
I just purchased my 87 GN this fall. So see will be out a few times
this year. A lot of my custom customers race at Gateway/Benton
and Bowlinggreen. So we will be spectating at some big events.
But will cruise the GN to watch.
Hope to meet you soon.

GnRick,
I lived in Rantoul for 2yrs (Shoot me don't Chanute me)
Left a wife in Champaign. If you ever go to the Hospital you can't miss
her Gorgeous blond, big t***.
Sons at Illini $$$$ Hes on the 6 year plan.$$$$ Little Bas***.

Benton

I will be there if you get a big event going. That is a 3 hour drive it looks like. Do you know Bobby Don? I think he lives done around Benton in Herrin? I will be in Bowling Green and Ohio this year again. Hopefully a few other Buick events. Keep in touch and let me know when I need to come down and put a a$$ whippin on some big block/small block hitters. I hope with new heads and a roller cam to be in the nines this year. What is the track size there??

Tony- maybe we can meet at Coles sometime this spring. I have a leaking head gasket I need to deal with first. Others said to retorqe the head so that is what i will do.
Ronnie- would love to see your ex;) - but I don't need your college expenses! My daughter is a senior in H.S. and I'll have enough expenses of my own.

Live in Carbondale myself, maybe not for long. Hoping to be moving Northwards soon.

Hi Guys,

I live in Decatur.

Tony....I met you at Coles back in Sept (I believe it was..). I was with my buddy who has the little black '77 Pinto with the blow-thru 2.3. He was low qualifier for the PPR Fun Street event (turned down his "normal" 20psi down to 15psi to qualify with a 6.51 on a 6.50 index) against a dozen or so nitrous-fed BBC's! :biggrin:

Hope to finally get my '86 done so I can play this upcoming season!;)

What's up guy's I haven't been on here in a while but i'm from Iuka/Salem area. I didn't know of that many other GN's around this area.

What's up guy's I haven't been on here in a while but i'm from Iuka/Salem area. I didn't know of that many other GN's around this area.

Eric Marshall of TurboTweak fame lives in Salem. You probably already knew that.:biggrin:

Back